Zoom on Canvas - for Teachers
- Login to Canvas and go to your course home page
- Click on settings then Navigation
- Selected Zoom from bottom and drag up to your preferred location
- Click save
- Next Select Zoom Navigation button and follow instructions to sign in.
- Return to Canvas page and refresh. Then start creating meetings.
Zoom In-Meeting Controls
Zoom In-Meeting Controls Overview Zoom Rooms in-meeting controls appear on your controller. They allow you to control various aspects of the meeting like adjusting the volume or managing participants. For a printable version of this information, ...
Changes in how to invite users to a Zoom Meeting
On April 7, 2020 Zoom released its latest version which changed the way you invite users to your meeting after the meeting has started. Summary of Changes: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201361953-New-Updates-for-Windows Your old title bar ...
How to to sign up for Calendly and integrate it into your Hawken Exchange Calendar
Visit Http://www.calendly.com and click on Signup in the upper right hand side of the page Next, please sign up by entering your Hawken Email address an clicking get started. Next enter your Full name or name you wish Calendly to display for you, a ...
Zoom Login Instructions
How to Log in to Zoom and Stay Logged In 1. Before opening a calendar invite or Zoom meeting link, open the Zoom app. You will be prompted to sign in. Choose “Sign In with SSO.” 2. In the next box, type “hawken” in for the domain. 3. ...
Syncronize your Hawken Exchange Calendar to Zoom
1. Please visit https://hawken.zoom.us/ and click sign in (if signed in skip to step 3) 2. Sign in via Microsoft by entering in your email, click next then enter your password and click Sign in 3. On your profile page scroll down until you see ...