Hawken has a site license to a large portfolio of software products from Adobe.
These separate products (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat) are all managed under the umbrella of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of applications and services from Adobe Inc. that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services.
You should have the icon for Creative Cloud on your desktop or you can search for it on your tablet.
When you open Creative Cloud, check your settings:
If you use Adobe applications, the Creative Cloud should be set to launch when you login
Always keep Creative Cloud up to date
Within the Creative Cloud app, you will see a list of the Adobe Products you have installed on your PC.
They should all be "up to date". If not, you can click the button to update each application.
The full suite of tools available from Adobe includes the following:
Main Applications used:
- Creative Cloud (application) is an application that integrates with other CC apps in order to show all your files.
- Adobe Acrobat is a software family dedicated to Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Acrobat Reader is an application that allows the reading of PDF files.
- After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems.
- Dreamweaver is a combination code / GUI web development application.
- Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and illustration software.
- InDesign is a desktop publishing application.
- Photoshop is a raster-graphics editor (with significant vector graphics functionality).
- Photoshop Lightroom is a photo processor and image organizer.
- Premiere Pro is a real-time, timeline-based video editing software application.
Other Adobe Applications available for download:
- Animate is a vector animation software used to design interactive animations with drawing tools to publish them on multiple platforms like Flash, AIR, HTML5 canvas, WebGL. It is the successor to Flash Professional and also includes features of Adobe Edge, which is discontinued.
- Audition is a digital audio editor that provides the modern interface and workflow of Soundbooth with the capabilities of Audition.
- Adobe Bridge is an organizational program. Its primary purpose is to link the parts of the Creative Suite together using a format similar to the file browser found in previous versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- Aero is an augmented reality authoring and publishing tool by Adobe Inc. It is available for iOS users and is currently on beta testing for desktop.
- Character Animator is desktop application software product that combines live motion-capture with a multi-track recording system to control layered 2D puppets drawn in Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Dimension (formerly Project Felix) is a simplified application to create and render three-dimensional images.
- Dynamic Link is a feature that was introduced in Adobe Creative Suite Production Studio which can import their compositions directly between After Effects and Premiere Pro without rendering.
- InCopy is a word processor application.
- Media Encoder, a tool to output video files.
- Prelude, a tool for importing (ingesting), reviewing, and logging tapeless media.
- Scout, a profiling tool for Flash SWF files.
- SpeedGrade, a tool for performing color corrections and developing looks for Premiere projects. SpeedGrade was discontinued on August 22, 2017, but can still be used by subscribers at the time.
- XD is a vector-based user experience design tool for web apps and mobile apps, developed and published by Adobe Inc.