Syncronize your Hawken Exchange Calendar to Zoom
2. Sign in via Microsoft by entering in your email, click next then enter your password and click Sign in
3. On your profile page scroll down until you see Calendar and Contacts Integration and click on Configure Calendar and Contacts Service.
4. Please select Exchange and click next.
5. Please enter your Full email address or HAWKEN\Username along with your Exchange login password. Additionally make sure your Exchange version is set to 2013 or 2016 as well as entering EWS URL https://exchange.hawken.edu/EWS/Exchange.asmx
6. Confirm your Calendar and Contacts Integration Profile section looks similar to this:
7. Check your Zoom Application and select the Meetings Tab. You should see your calendar items in Zoom now.
Any issues please reach out to the technology team via our help desk .
How to to sign up for Calendly and integrate it into your Hawken Exchange Calendar
Visit Http://www.calendly.com and click on Signup in the upper right hand side of the page Next, please sign up by entering your Hawken Email address an clicking get started. Next enter your Full name or name you wish Calendly to display for you, a ...
Add Outlook (exchange account) to the iOS Mail and Calendar Apps
To add your outlook (i.e. exchange account) to your iOS Mail and Calendar Apps please follow the steps pictured below If prompted whether to setup manually or to sign-in select SIGN-IN
Zoom on Canvas - for Teachers
Hawken Tech Help Add Zoom to Canvas Breakout Pictures: Login to Canvas and go to your course home page Click on settings then Navigation Selected Zoom from bottom and drag up to your preferred location Click save Next Select Zoom Navigation button ...
Zoom Login Instructions
How to Log in to Zoom and Stay Logged In 1. Before opening a calendar invite or Zoom meeting link, open the Zoom app. You will be prompted to sign in. Choose “Sign In with SSO.” 2. In the next box, type “hawken” in for the domain. 3. ...
Zoom In-Meeting Controls
Zoom In-Meeting Controls Overview Zoom Rooms in-meeting controls appear on your controller. They allow you to control various aspects of the meeting like adjusting the volume or managing participants. For a printable version of this information, ...