How to Submit Lenovo Warranty Claims from Home
How to Submit a Lenovo Service Request
- Verify your computer’s Accidental Damage Protection and/or Warranty is active by using this site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylookup#/ to search for plans associated with your serial number.
- Your serial number is written on the Hawken Label on the lid of your computer and on the Lenovo Label on the bottom.
- If you do not have any labels or they are illegible, copy and paste this into your command prompt: wmic bios get serialnumber
- Once you have verified your computer is covered follow this link to create an IBM account: IBM Account Setup
- Finally, go to this page: https://idaas.iam.ibm.com/idaas/mtfim/sps/authsvc?PolicyId=urn:ibm:security:authentication:asf:basicldapuser and sign in with the IBM account you created. You will be able to submit a new service request once you are signed in.
Lenovo System update tutorial - 20MAR20
| Lenovo System updates Hawken Tech 20MAR20 Lenovo System update tutorial 21MAR20 It is recommended to plug your device into a power source, as some update required it. Save all unsaved documents – close applications. In the bottom left search ...
Repair Office from the Control Panel
Repair Office from the Control Panel Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and select Apps and Features on the pop-up menu. Select the Microsoft Office product you want to repair, and select Modify. Note: This will repair the entire ...
Reset Windows Device to Windows Home Version - Only Use When Leaving Hawken
To restore factory settings and install Windows 11 Home refer to below steps: Only follow these steps if you have backed up your data and are leaving Hawken School. THIS PROCESS WILL DELETE ALL DATA, SETTINGS, AND APPLICATIONS To complete this ...
Getting Your Data Ready for a Loaner with no F2F interaction.
Use this tutorial to ensure your data is available on a loaner computer with a different drive installed. Helpful while conducting a loaner hand-off with minimal F2F interaction. Before Turning in Your Laptop Back up Back up your local files from ...
Lenovo Factory Image (Official)
To reset your Lenovo tablet to factory settings after you graduate or leave Hawken School, please do the following: Make sure you save a copy of all of your important files to a location other than the machine you are restoring. For example a USB ...