Lenovo System update tutorial - 20MAR20
Lenovo System update tutorial
- It is recommended to plug your device into a power source, as some update required it.
- Save all unsaved documents – close applications.
- In the bottom left search box – search for System Update.
- Open the system updates application.
- Click next at the first screen.
- On the top of the screen, you will see three categories
- Critical updates – Recommended updates and Optional updates.
- – click on each and choose any and all you will to update.
- The updates will download and then install. Depending on the update, you may be prompted to accept the next action (which could be restarting device so update will take effect.)
- Also, pay attention after restart, once the device restarts – the system updates may continue, and you may be prompted again.
General Maintenance of your Lenovo computer
Below are some recommendations for keeping your computer in optimal condition, not only for remote learning, but during traditional school as well. A computer that is well-maintained and cared for results in fewer visits to the tech office, less ...
Lenovo Factory Image (Official)
To reset your Lenovo tablet to factory settings after you graduate or leave Hawken School, please do the following: Make sure you save a copy of all of your important files to a location other than the machine you are restoring. For example a USB ...
Voicemail System Guide
hawken school voice mail system quick reference guide HOW DO I SET UP MY NEW VOICEMAIL BOX? Here is how to enroll as a new mailbox owner: (Note: To answer a system question, press 1 for “Yes,” and 2 for “No.”) To access Voicemail from your desk ...
X13 Yoga No Input Audio Device Detected (No Mic!)
Use this tutorial if your Lenovo Yoga x13 is fully up-to-date (both Windows Updates and Lenovo System Updates) and is not detecting the internal audio input device (microphone). This tutorial requires that you have administrative rights on your ...
How to Submit Lenovo Warranty Claims from Home
How to Submit a Lenovo Service Request Verify your computer’s Accidental Damage Protection and/or Warranty is active by using this site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylookup#/ to search for plans associated with your serial number. Your ...